After such a wet day yesterday, we were hoping that the site would dry out so some trenches could be cleaned up and recorded. As the day progressed it became clear that this was not an option for all!
Thankfully the north bath house trench was dry enough to work in so all spare hands were moved to this trench and the top two behind the bath house.
We managed to get some work done between the showers. Lots more plaster is appearing in larger and larger chunks, I think I have underestimated how many boxes we need to transport it for post excavation work when we finish, I may need to hire a large truck!